The 2021 Patchwork of Life happens Thursday, October 7.
This year’s theme is “A Closer Look”.
Funds raised from this year’s Patchwork of Life virtual event will purchase updated MRI and CT scan machines for OakBend’s Radiology Department.
Who is OakBend Medical Center?
Oakbend Medical Center is the last independent, non profit hospital in the Houston area. They serve Fort Bend County and surrounding communities at including hospitals, emergency rooms, surgery centers, physical therapy clinics, physician offices, and many more.
As a 501(c)3 charitable organization, OakBend relies on patients, friends, corporations, foundations and others for the additional support needed to serve the communities.
With that in mind, Bowman Physical Therapy donated $5,000. to the 2021 Patchwork of Life event.
The Patchwork of Life Auction
Auction items include:
- Stock your bar package – includes several bottles of highly sought after liquors.
- Texas style evening on a historical Texas ranch.
- Taylor acoustic-electric guitar and hardshell case.
- Sports fans package – tickets to the Texans vs. Jets, Rockets vs. Oklahoma City, Astros tickets, University of Houston tickets and more.
- Dessert a month from various bakers and restaurants.
You can also purchase Patchwork of Life 2021 Quilt Squares priced at $100.
Plus, three different raffle ticket packages available. One raffle ticket includes the Loco Snowcone, mobile snowcone trailer to arrive at the location of your choice and receive one (1) hour of unlimited snow cones, including any toppings of your choice.
You can find out more by visiting The Patchwork of Life page.